A Brief History
Recently, a number of reforms have been adopted aimed at creating organizational and practical conditions for improving the quality of medical care, increasing the role and prestige of medical workers, improving the payment system and material incentives for their work.
The President of the Republic signed a number of resolutions aimed at reforming the psychiatric service. As part of the implementation of the presidential decrees regarding the reform of the mental health service of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan, it requires solving many tasks, such as the formation of an effective system of interaction between the psychiatric service and state and non-governmental organizations in the interests of people with mental disorders, the study and implementation of international best practices in organizing services mental health, review of standards for the diagnosis and treatment of mental and behavioral p devices using innovative technologies with their subsequent introduction into clinical practice and the educational process, stimulating the development of private medical practice in the provision of psychiatric care to the population, and much more. And all this served as the impetus for the creation of Uzbekistan Psychiatric Association.
The relevance of creating the Association
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 3606 of March 18, 2018 “On measures to radically improve the system of psychiatric care”
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 4190 dated February 13, 2019 “On approval of the Concept of development of the mental health service of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2025”
- Charter of the Uzbekistan Psychiatriс Association
- Association – an NGO that protects the legal and legal interests of its members
- Purpose: the medical association unites health workers in the field of psychiatry with the goal of developing the scope of psychiatric care for the population of the republican consent of individuals